Cron is a time-based job scheduler in Unix-like operating systems that allows you to automate repetitive tasks.
1. First you can install Cron by running the following command: "sudo apt-get install cron"
2. The installation process will begin and you will receive a notification when the installation is complete.
3. When the installation is complete type in the command line: "crontab -e" and press ENTER.
4. A text editor will open where you can specify the commands you want Cron to run.
5. With Cron, you can run, for example, an automatic backup every week.
I hope that this helped you to install Cron, and if there is any problems please contact us.