Nginx is a popular open-source web server that is known for its high performance and scalability. Here are the steps to install Nginx on a Linux system:
1. First update the package repository:
sudo apt-get update
2. Then Install Nginx:
sudo apt-get install nginx
3. Once the installation is complete, start the Nginx service:
sudo systemctl start nginx
4. To check the status of the Nginx service, run:
sudo systemctl status nginx
5. By default, Nginx should be enabled to start on boot. To check if it is enabled, run:
sudo systemctl is-enabled nginx
6. If you want to allow incoming HTTP and HTTPS traffic through the firewall, run:
sudo ufw allow 'Nginx Full'
You have now installed Nginx on your Linux system. You can access the default Nginx web page by opening a web browser and navigating to the server's IP address or domain name.
If there is any problems please contact us.